Darren Harris

How many of these do you need? How big do the digits need to be? Is this
for production, or a hobby thing?

I need only one initially, but I'm sure other guys that I associate
with will also want one for themselves. But it's difficult to guess
how many in the end. That's why getting a list of all of the parts
needed so it can be duplicated is important.(Who knows. 50 guys may
each want one).

The digits need to be at lease 3 centimeters tall.

As for what I need it for. I am a competitive gamer on arcade video
games. And quite a few of us go for world records on various games and
platforms on a regular basis. It would be nice to be able to time
every level completed, as well as log the overall game time when
playing(for strategic as well as other reasons).

Thanks.

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.