PoP

Default Aqualisa - FAO Andy Hall

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 11:57:23 +0000, Andy Hall
wrote:

- O ring seal at the back which seals the centre stainless steel tube
of the cartridge to the back of the valve body. These also come with
a replacement cartridge, and silicone grease is useful to fit them.
If this one fails, it does not mean a leak since it is internal.

I was working on one of these last week - and that rubber seal is
embedded into the plastic surround, making it nigh on impossible to
remove to replace with a new one.

Has anyone come up with an inventive way of getting this seal out of
one of these shower units? Tried the crochet hook approach, no good.

PoP

-----

My published email address probably won't work. If
you need to contact me please submit your comments
via the web form at http://www.anyoldtripe.co.uk

I apologise for the additional effort, however the
level of unsolicited email I receive makes it
impossible to advertise my real email address!