David Harris

(jake johnson) wrote in message
Sorry for the delay. The closest thing I can come to a model number
is 'Z27A12S'.

That is a good model number. I think the most likely thing to
solve your problem is to make sure you have a remote with the proper
button, which is usually labeled "tv/vcr source"

Less likely is that the micro has been reset to a lower feature
level that does not recognize the audio/video input. This can only be
done by removing the back, jumping a connector, entering the service
menu and making the change. I would say the chances of this having
been done are pretty slim, and if so, you need the help of an
experienced servicer to make the change.

If I were you, I would throw it in the car, take it into a Zenith
servicer, and have them figure this out in about five seconds. Then
be sure to thank them graciously for their knowledge.

David, on the Illinois prairie.