Radford

I looked at the 3.58 MHz crystal which did not have a signal on it. The
voltage seemed fine at 3.6V Forgot to mention that the display seemed to
be washed out. Not a good Black and white image. Had the user bring me the
remote to the set and access the menu. There was color in the menu! At
this time I hit reset in the menu and now the set has color. The picture
is fine!!! I am at a total lose as to what happen to this set to cause
this kind of problem. The user said that the set made a POP sound when he
turn it on and would not turn on after that. Let me thank everybody for
there help and suggestion. Has anybody seen this type of problem resolve
by resetting the settings?