Mark

Default Rats in attic insulation...

"Chris Howard" wrote in message

It sounds to me like you need the services of a professional pest
control man (or woman). - not very DIY I know.

Its beginning to look that way...
Thanks for the link, btw.

By the way, you do want to get rid of them - for some reason they love
to chew mains wiring.

So I've heard. I was thinking of getting up into the small roofspace this
saturday with a long cable, the other end would be connected to a 13A plug
socket downstairs. By poking the cable in through the insulation into their
home, I may be able to electrocute a few. I'll just need to be careful not
to touch the live part of the cable myself... Surely this would kill them?