Edwin Pawlowski

"Evon" wrote in message

What are some of the better woodworking schools? I'm near retirement and
would like to make furniture in my waning years.

Do you want a full time school that lasts for a semester or two, or do you
want to take some classes that meet specific needs? How far are you willing
to travel?

American Sycamore offers some very interesting classes.
http://www.americansycamoreretreat.com/

I've not been to any (yet) but have met Mike and his wife and I've seen that
work they do. You spend the week there and take home a nice piece of
furniture.

Some schools offer adult evening classes. They tend to be more basic and
geared to the new woodworker. Some stores like Woodcraft offer evening or
weekend classes.