Dave Hinz

On Sat, 04 Dec 2004 03:41:55 -0500, Silvan wrote:

Yet the times when I get *really* hurt, and I'm losing blood at a pretty
significant rate, I just kind of quietly make my way to the bathroom to
take care of it without saying anything in particular.

We have a saying in EMS (emergency medicine), "Sick patients don't bitch".
Meaning, if they're well enough to be hollering, they're gonna be just
fine. Usually. There's another saying that if the patient says they're
gonna die, they're usually right, but there isn't one to address when
these two seemingly contradict.

Dave "No point, sorry, move along" Hinz