SwampBug

Thanks, I did not think of Teflon. I plan on purchasing the SD208 based =
on the consensus here. I think I have a more realistic view of the set =
now. It should be a big improvement over the inexpensive HF set I now =
use, tho mostly for hogging out half laps. If I see a significant =
improvement over the two, I will try the tape on the HF and maybe post =
pics. . .ought to be interesting. Thanks
and thanks to all who replied!
--=20
SwampBug

"max" wrote in message =
Use Teflon tape. It is very thin, compresses nicely and has no adhesive =
clean off. I use it sometimes to press things together that are not =
quite a
press fit.
max

Have you tried that? Won't the tape interfere with the arbor nut?