trumpy81

Default Small Threads ... How?

GDay All,
I plan to do some model engine building in the near future and it crossed my
mind that I dont really know how to cut internal threads at diameters smaller
than 3mm (1/8").

I know I should be able to cut external threads without too much bother, but
how does one tap a hole for such small threads??

Needless to say, I'm not a machinist, yet! But I am learning quickly!

Any help you guys could give me, would be greatly appreciated.

Also, to any aussies here, where's the best place to buy drill bits from
# 80 - 1/8" ?, especially in Brisbane.

TIA
--
Regards
trumpy81

*** Please remove the `_spam_' trap before replying to this message ***