me

"veteran" wrote in message
I have heard that bacteria can travel 10 feet when the toilet is flushed.
didn't i hear of a study that proved that?
like another reason to put the lid down.
Patriotism is supporting your country all
the time and the government when it deserves it.
-Mark Twain

LOL, this reminds me of the old urban legend/internet hoax about the
"arachnid gluteus" or some such. Butt spiders lol
They changed the name of the spiders in the chain letter in recent years, to
one that lives in the rainforest. Supposedly they hide out under toilet
seats at the Olive Garden. hehe
lucy