mac davis

On 03 Dec 2004 18:25:22 GMT, otforme (Charlie Self)
wrote:

Woody Woodpecker responds:

The laser guide I would suggest is one that bolts onto the blade shaft
and when the blade spins faster than 600 RPMs the laser lights up and
draws a line exactly where the blade will cut. This is especially
helpful when cutting compound miters.

Blade shaft? Oh, the arbor. Well, of bad choices, that's not the worst. But far
better is the dual laser that lights up when you rock a switch on top of the
saw handle.

I don't think I've ever seen a laser pen used on a CMS or an SCMS.

Charlie Self
"Ambition is a poor excuse for not having sense enough to be lazy."
Edgar Bergen, (Charlie McCarthy)

I think the OP meant one like one the Craftsman CMS, where the laser
disk replaces the outer blade washer..
downside of this one is that it isn't adjustable, so always 1/8 to the
left of cut..