Charlie

Default How do you remove bearings on Servis Washing machine

I've just taken the top and back off a Servis Caress 1100 M3011A
washing machine. The bearings seem to have gone - ther is evidence of
rust and drips and general movement of the drum. I can see the
bearings looking at me when I remove the back but cannot see anyway
of removeing the bearings without removing the drum and I cannot see
anyway of removing the drum. I have searched and cannot see any screws
that will enable me to remove the front sides or back? I can remove
the front control panel.

The inner drum cannot come out of the outer drum, outer drum seems to
be welded/folded to make one piece. In the past the outer drum has
neatly split in 2 to enable access to the inner drum.

Can I do this job by remoing just the bearings? If so how? All I have
access to is the smooth surface on the bearing which the spindle of
the drum rotates on. Nothing to grip onto to pull them out.

Anyone able to help!!!!!!!!

Chas