George

More proficient you get, the more you figure you can get away with, so count
on your collection growing.

One of the joys of heating with wood. Firewood it was to have been,
firewood it becomes....

"Kevin" wrote in message
Hello all,

I've been turning now for a bit over a year and it has been a most

enjoyable
passtime. Last night I started to clean up the shop a bit and and as in

the
past when cleaning up, decided to hang on to the failed turnings on my
shelves.

Does anyone else keep reminders of this sort around their shop? I can

only
hope that the distribution of the number of the bowls when plotted across
time will show a marked bias to the early days and then taper off
assymptotically as time and turning goes on.
Thanks