Ian Robinson

Default Ideas for fixing up driveway

Hi,

I'm looking for some ideas for fixing up the driveway of my house.
Pictures at the URL below. Some background. The previous owners got one
of those cheap tarmac outfits (Got a bit of tar left over, guv...) to
skim over the top of concrete. I ripped it up about 6 months ago as it
looked like crap (even worse than it does now) and it was crumbling. I
had just got new solid wood floors put down and didn't want to walk in
the small black stones.

Anyway I'm going to sell the house in a few months. I've had it double
glazed, solid beech wooden floors throughout, rewired, replumbed, new
kitchen, new bathroom with power shower and 2 rooms & hallway
replastered. The crappy wooden garage in the pictures will be
demolished as well.

So I'm looking for reasonable cheap, but decent ways to fix the drive
so potential buyers get a good first impression. Not looking to just
hide it to get a sale.

Any ideas gratefully received. Pictures of the drive way at -

http://www.canicula.com/drive/Sites.html

Cheers,

Ian

--