Swingman

"Mike Marlow" wrote in message
.net...

"Swingman" wrote in message

Granted he is using layman's terminology, but are you sure that's what

he
meant? ... cuz it damn sure ain't what he said:

I'll put a pair of outlets in each box, 1 on each circuit.

A single is one outlet, a "pair", or duplex, is two outlets in the same

box.

I think you're reading into what he wrote. Maybe it's just the way I see
it, but I interpreted what he wrote to mean two of something. Not as in a
standard duplex, but as in two separate devices - whether they are single
outlet or duplex.

I will agree that you can take it either way, Mike.

However, it makes no difference... what I said in my original post will
still work as a "split circuit" whether the box is a duplex, fourplex,
separate boxes four feet apart, or even a single outlet at the end of the
run.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 11/06/04