jbeck

"jbeck" wrote in message

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Thu, 2 Dec 2004 20:24:19 -0700, "jbeck"
spake the words:

Found a supplier for the blades...I am going to attempt to run it this
season before really doing any mods, so we'll see how it goes.

You've said that 3 times now without stating the name of the source.
What'll it take to get that outta ya, Becko?

$50.00

Information ain't cheap.

)

If I don't get that in about 24 hours, I'll go ahead and post the source!

I had a 'recommended' company from Wisconsin...that name escapes me, but is
written down in my truck (which is out of town without me). If needed, be
glad to post that name.

Aside from that:

A promising site:

Specialty Saw: