Parish

Default Tapping noise maybe solved - was 'Beetle neighbour ghost'

Dave wrote:

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004 10:56:31 +0000, Parish wrote:

Dave wrote:

The tapping noise persists (see "Beetle neighbour ghost" thread). However this

that (he also said that old nests are rock hard so it's like "trying to
smash through a concrete block"). So you'd have problems removing all
the debris from the top of the chimney.

BTW, he charged us £35.

Yes I just had a quote for sweeping $30 per flu - *but* he wanted £55 per
chimney pot to fit birdproof covers. That's what I wanted the roofing ladder for
really - to fit some homebrew (chicken!) wire guards over the chimneypots.

For some reason, the sweep we got didn't fit them, but he recommended
someone - £80 - fortunately, we only have one pot. Guess we could have
got one cheaper, but we needed it quickly.

Regards,

Parish