John

Default Bosch dishwasher part -- where to buy?

Can anyone give advice on the best place to go to get a part for a Bosch
dishwasher?

We have a tabletop SKT50 model, which began making a dreadful noise on
switch-on a few weeks ago. The Bosch -approved serviceman who came out
(52 quid call-out) said it needs a new "condenser" [my wife reports]. I
take this to be the pump, actually, but he called it a condenser.

We're faced with either calling them out again, to fit the new part, or
with buying a new dishwasher.

I thought I'd look at replacing it myself first ... if I could get the
part.

Machine is less than 4 years old, and is used 3 times a week only; we're
a bit peed off, actually, since we specifically bought Bosch expecting a
long and useful life out of it!

John