Bart V

I drilled some practice holes in the same kind of wood and both 3/16"
and 11/64" did a fine job. Since I needed two holes about 3/4" away
from each other I decided on the 3/16" just incase the pressure would
eventually crack/split the connection - waxed them up and they screwed
in nice & tight but easy enough, it feels rock solid. Thanks for all
the tips!
I installed the fret wire late and the tuning pegs last night and now
comes the fun part of assembling the whole thing. Not too sure whether
I'm more anxious to find out what it'll sound like or looking forward
to slopping the oil on the barewood to finish it... A few more thisses
and thats to do but I should be picking & grinning this afternoon ))
Thanks again,
Bart.
-
Check my most up to date email address at:
www.haruteq.com/contact.htm
banjo bridges, tabs, stained glass:
www.haruteq.com

**may your moments of need be met by moments of compassion**