BigWallop

Default Slot Vents for wooden windows - where to buy?

"Paul B." wrote in message
Hi,
I need to replace the slot vents in my wooden windows (current ones are
ancient and look nasty!). I bought a single slot vent (these are the
plastic ones that screw in to the window on the outside and on the inside)
from B&Q about a year ago but now needing about a dozen, I visited my

local
B&Q today expecting to pick them up quite readily, but they now inform me
that these vents are no longer stocked.

Anyone know where they can be purchased? Online perhaps?

My thanks for any assistance rendered!
Paul

Try here Paul:

http://www.carlf.co.uk/index.htm