Greg Millen

"Andy Dingley" wrote in message....
Moulded concrete - surprisingly accurate if you measure it up.
Besides which, this isn't a task that needs huge accuracy.

ayup. Put some sand down with a bit of kerosene on a concrete flagstone to
flatten a coarse combination stone. Swirl the stone around in figure eights
until a greyish slurry is formed. When you have the grey slurry, it's time
to flip the stone to do the smoother side.

Since my mother passed away I can now release one of my father's oldest
secrets - the sloping side of an old fashioned concrete wash tub is perfect
for this.

--
Greg