DoN. Nichols

In article ,
Gene Kearns wrote:
On 1 Dec 2004 20:53:12 -0500, (DoN. Nichols)
wrote:

Looking through the source, there is some weird code near the
image in question, and it has a long block of stuff highlighted as though
it is all one command (even though it looks like several) when I use the

Thanks to Micro$oft...

It would be a good idea to pick up one or more of the other web
browsers (Mozilla or firefox is free, opera is free if you're willing to

[ ... ]

I added Netscape and Opera to my tests... it seems to work, now.

[ ... ]

As usual, with Micro$oft, you have to work around your elbow to get to
your (*) . However, I think I fixed it....

You have fixed it as far as I can see.

Thank,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564
(too) near Washington D.C. |