Wayne Boatwright

LinuxSaves wrote in news:eqMrd.10507$NU3.1559
@newsread1.news.pas.earthlink.net:

A careless houseguest left a metal-bottomed can on the back of the
toilet--the very new, very expensive toilet. As might be expected, the
combination of moisture in the bathroom and the metal can left rust
marks on the toilet lid (not seat). I've done all I can with gentle
methods (I used dish soap and a soft sponge) and got rid of most of it.
However, there are still a few small, but noticeable, rust stains.
I'm hoping for advice on how to remove the rust without harming the
ceramic. Thanks in advance for any advice and/or suggestions!

My choice would be a cream cleaner made for cleaning glass stove tops. It's
both a cleaner and a polish. It will definitely leave your toilet lid
spotless and shiny.

--
Wayne in Phoenix

*A mind is a terrible thing to lose.