Zypher

Dan;

Go to your local community college book store and see if they have anything
on HVACR. You might be surprised. And bring your wallet. The books aren't
cheap, but they'll be extremely helpful.

--
Zyp
"Dan Hall" wrote in message
A few days back I asked a question about my gas furnace problem. It seems

may have triggered some kind of automatic troll alert or something. How
might I rephrase my question to warrant a sincere response. Even if I am

an
old hack asking a stupid question, I'd still like to know more about the
problem if anyone knows. From other questions and responses here I am sure
some know and that my question is no more off-the-wall than some of the
others. Well, I'm off to the library to see what I can find there. Many

good
and interesting posts here, so I'll keep reading regardless. -Dan