SwampBug

That is good to hear as I also have a Delta contractor style table saw. =
Thanks, The best price I have found for it just now is $90 from Amazon =
without their 'card' which I am still considering.

--=20
SwampBug
- - - - - - - - - - - -

"mp" wrote in message =
That is why I was inquiring about this set. My HF set has a problem =

with a=20
sloppy arbor hole and the quality of the dado bottom varies with each=20
setup. I was hoping the SD208 was significantly better then that.

On my Delta saw the SD208 blades are a very tight fit. No perceptible =
slop=20
at all, and the quality of cut is pretty good. The flatness of the cut =
is=20
comparable to the quality of cut from a router.=20