Henry St.Pierre

(Arch) wrote in news:14833-41AE11BF-13@storefull-
3176.bay.webtv.net:

Thanks for explaining Bart, saves me hunting for my old yellowed &
frazzled copy of "Foxfire". I look forward to pictures of your banjo,
not sure I want to hear it played tho. Never thought much of that Yalie
with his banjo, Rudy Valle'e. Oftimes, rookies outperform experienced
players. That includes woodturners. Actually, making the same mistakes
for years doesn't constitute experience.

I hasten to include lots of G's, 's & TICs.

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter

Hey Arch,
Don't quite have the same amount of experience as you do, but didn't that
Yalie (Rudy Valee) play a ukelele? Never did care for singers who sang
through their nose (or was that the quality of the records or radio).
Always remember Arch, life is just a bowl of cherries, or is it 'life is
just a cher of bowlies'?
Fond Regards,
Hank