Gunner

On Thu, 2 Dec 2004 11:28:23 -0600, "John Scheldroup"
wrote:

Call it psychic or whatever, but where my visions showed me, I could see tons and
tons of them Guns melting down, and you know what else, by the time your two year
old is your age Joe he's gonna thank yah, he sure will.

Meet the Gun of future that Joe's two year old, now all grown-up has his weapon of
choice for personal home defense!. Old Joe grandpappy would sure be proud to shoot
one of these bulletless guns.

The world is going to change Joe, it's going to change for the better, sure you bet
we'll all be safer for it....

http://www.futurehorizons.net/weap.htm
"Step by step plans show how to build your own Ion Phasor weapon
that can emit powerful bursts of electrified fluid to temporarily disable
an animal or human attacker. Handheld device runs on batteries and
can be easily reloaded. Multiple shot capacity and it's capable of stunning
a target from a distance but without inflicting any serious or permanent damage. "

Oh yeah Joe look at this one, G remember Tuesday is soylent green day...

And the rest of us who are serious, will have small hand lasers in the
mega joule range, masers that have the setting, Regular or extra
crispy, and sonic weapons that will turn a water based target into a
puddle of jello.

Isnt technology wonderful?

Better living through applied physics

Gunner Asch

"If I'm going to reach out to the the Democrats then I need a third
hand.There's no way I'm letting go of my wallet or my gun while they're
around."

"Democrat. In the dictionary it's right after demobilize and right
before demode` (out of fashion).
-Buddy Jordan 2001