Lar

On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 02:25:39 GMT, "Good Music"
wrote:

How do you trap, or even SEE to identify, suspected attic mice, when you
hear occasional running and clawing from your ceiling, but your attic has
blown-in insulation that looks like this?:

now that our budget would cover that right now.
I heard mice like tunnels. Maybe if I by lengths of say 4-inch diameter PVC
piping, then nail a mousetrap inside each one baited with peanut butter,
then drill a hole through one end of each tunnel to tie a string to it, then
for each tunnel, hold one end of the string as I throw the tunnel out into
the insulation... then pull the tunnels in by the string periodically to
check traps?

The pics definately don't show a serious problem so since the mice
will be going outside to find food you may try your trap in a pipe
trick and place them every 15-20 feet along the foundation of the
house. You might try to the smallest size of pvc that will allow the
trap to be set and tripped. If you do need to move around in the
attic through the insulation just move slowly to make sure you find a
rafter to stand on.

Lar. (to e-mail, get rid of the BUGS!!

Dancing dog is back!
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/smartdog.wmv