Ed Huntress

"jim rozen" wrote in message
In article , Ed Huntress says...

And you say "good stuff."

Are you paying attention to what you're arguing about? If so, why are you
talking out of both sides of your mouth?

Neither. He's only looking at the person posting the message, he
cannot understand the content. If it's posted by you, the conclusion
is, it's crap and you're the antichrist.

If it was posted by Gunner heavenly choir sound here then it
has GOT to be the god's honest truth, delivered direct from the
mouth of Charleton Heston Himself. And as such is to be greeted
with accolades, fawning, bowing, scraping, etc.

The classical 100 lines of drivel, followed by a single reply
line that exclaims: "Darn That's Good, Keep It Up."

Of all the people we see here, whether by cross-posting or not, Strabo is
the biggest enigma I've encountered. You can see really careful and
intelligent thought in many of his posts. Then you get into gun laws or the
Constitution, and it's like that part of his sensibility has been erased
like a hard disk in a MRI machine.

'Probably the result of a public school education. g

A peculiarity of usenet, Ed: two individuals provide similar viewpoints,
the one with the deeper background is invariably dismissed as a
troublemaker.

Since 1983, when I first joined CompuServe, I've found myself reviled online
by both sides of every passion-ridden issue. It used to bother me. But it
did sharpen up my non-fiction writing a lot, and I figure the tradeoff has
been worth it, in dollars and cents. d8-)

Ed Huntress