Dan Hall

Default Rapid cycling gas furnace

A few days back I asked a question about my gas furnace problem. It seems I
may have triggered some kind of automatic troll alert or something. How
might I rephrase my question to warrant a sincere response. Even if I am an
old hack asking a stupid question, I'd still like to know more about the
problem if anyone knows. From other questions and responses here I am sure
some know and that my question is no more off-the-wall than some of the
others. Well, I'm off to the library to see what I can find there. Many good
and interesting posts here, so I'll keep reading regardless. -Dan