Brian Lawson

Hey Bob,

Thank you. Looks very well made, but I don't understand the term
"spring hinge" I guess, and no spring is visible. Is that the type
of hinge that would go, say on the doors to the kitchen in a
restaurant, which will swing open by pushing from either side ( in and
out ), and then return to "closed" (neutral) when released?

Good pix by the way.

Take care.

Brian Lawson,
Bothwell, Ontario.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
On Thu, 2 Dec 2004 13:07:52 -0500, "Bob Chilcoat"
wrote:

It's dry today, so I've took some pictures and put them and a text
description in the dropbox, for anyone who's interested. Look for
MowerMod**, etc. This thing works pretty well.