Nancy

Default Outside TV Antenna in High Wind Area

Our house is on a ridge and we get quite a bit of wind. We are wanting
an outside t.v. antenna since we are tired of dealing with Dish Network
and the chronic problems with local t.v. channels. We just received a
letter today saying that CBS & NBC will not be available to us within
two weeks. For some unexplainable reason we are not "allowed" to have
the second dish installed for some local channels even though we pay the
same amount each month for fewer channels.

Our house has the foam/metal panels under the siding and that keeps an
attic antenna from property working. The signals can't come through the
metal - or at least that is how it was explained to us.

So we are looking for ideas on a good sturdy antenna and how to properly
mount it.

Nancy