I understand that pretty well actually. Subframe connectors & rear sway bar
from a 95 GT (much stiffer & not prone to breaking like the 98 rear sway
bars are) really stiffened up the car for me. I am thinking about the GT
Bullit suspension from FRPP... only about $400 & that's pretty damn good for
what you get. I'm dying to do at *least* a Cobra brake upgrade.

-Mike

--
A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT
Cold air intake

"larry g" wrote in message
Mike
A bit of advise from an old hot rodder. Spend your first money to make it
stop and turn. If you have money left over then make it go fast. If you
don't understand then look at all the wreaks in the scrapyard that could

go
fast and not stop. After that then you can buy a radio.
lg
no neat sig line
wrote in message
. com...
Great, thanks. I wish I had the MONEY to make this baby REALLY go .

-Mike