Brian Lawson

On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 06:47:11 -0600, granpaw wrote:

Gunner wrote in
:

snip

I need a replacement air pump kit for a Dayton torpedo heater. Anyone
know who the OEMs were? It was 37F in the shop last night...

Thank God for Carrhart insulated coveralls....

Gunner

snip

37F??? I *wish* it would get that warm in my (10°) shop.
Many the day I've burnt my front while freezin' m' butt at the forge.

Yeah....nobody likes a hot wiener with a cold bun. On the other hand,
I notice when my buns are warm and my wiener is cold, I get all the
snuggling from the rear, which ain't so good, except the condiment
containers feel fine.

granpaw