john

Default Refrigerator leaks cold air

I have a Maytag side by side frig which is nine years old.
It has developed a cold air leak which can be felt as a draft coming
from the from the front and sides bottom of the unit. I checked the
gasket liner around both doors, and determined they were ok. I pulled
the frig out from the enclosure it was in to feel around back, and
felt the cold air coming out from the rear bottom portion of the unit.
A visual inspection was made, but nothing seemed out of place.

Could this possibly be a problem with this brand refrigerator, or
could there be a crack somewhere in the cooling enclosure. The unit
has been moved around a number of times for home remodeling purposes,
so I'm wondering if careless handling by workers might have broken a
seal or caused a crack to develop somewhere in the housing.

Thanks to all who reply.

John