SwampBug

Thanks. The best price, local, here is about $95. Possibly $88 or so at =
Amazon. I will look some more.

--=20
SwampBug
- - - - - - - - - - - -

"toller" wrote in message =
I bought a set last month from Amazon for $74 and have used it twice.

A 3/8" deep 3/4" wide cut in butternut was perfect. I thought I had a =
great=20
bargain.

Then a 1/4" deep 5/16" wide cut in oak was not so great. The bottom was =
not=20
flat and there was significant tearout on the ends. Maybe the tear out =
was=20
the fault of the oak, but the non-flat bottom was because the 1/16" =
cutter=20
was a bit higher than the rest.

Is it worth $74? That I really don't know. (But it beats the heck out =
of a=20
router, and that is how I was doing it before)=20