Pop

I forgot about moth balls. We throw moth balls all around a shed
we hvae to keep the vermin out. It seems to work; no nests and
no damage, not even their crap smells. You're right, the moth
balls do slowly disappear though, sort of one at a time. We only
used poison there one time; they died inside the shed, usually
right on the floor. Open rafters, etc.

Pop

"m Ransley" wrote in message
| In you attic it could be Flying Squirrels, usualy the size of
chipmunks.
| They are common in USA but you rarely see them as they are
nocturnal, If
| you hear them at night and hear chewing on wood it could be
them. They
| can enter any little hole in your eaves, overhang, facia,. I
have them.
| I threw up moth balls they do not like them, yesterday I found
a hole ,
| because mothballs were on the ground. Those critters are
REMOVING them