Pop

wrote in message
| On Wed, 1 Dec 2004 22:12:56 -0500, "Colbyt"
| wrote:
|

| "Good Music" wrote in message
|
| Please send me the mice so I can save them from cruelty and
death.
| Here is my mailing address.
|
| George W. Bush
| 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.
| Washington DC.
|
| President Shrub

Colbyt:

Thank you. 1003 dead and rotting mice have been sent to your
attention so that you may put them with the rest of your
collection and personally mail them off in your name. I don't
care to do it myself because impersonating the president and
perpetrating harassment against a Federal official is a Federal
Felony. But I know you will hancle it for me. They were mailed
USPS priority this am and should reach you within three days.

Pop