Thomas Bunetta

Hi Larry!
Your ideas sound beautiful... I don't know if my skills are up to them :(.
This hobby continues to stretch my few remaining gray cells as it is G
Tom
"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 14:54:50 -0500, "Thomas Bunetta"
spake the words:
snip OK, how about butting a 3/4" solid-edged, inlay-patterned, cherry
plywood panel to the back of each vertical set, perhaps held by pocket
screws from the inside? That would give you a gorgeous back and lend
even more stability to the cases. The inlay could be something
suggested by the room it will face. Or maybe a proud-surfaced intarsia
look would be more to your or her liking. Either way, it would be a
replaceable look which could change as you wanted it to.