Gunner

On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 06:42:25 +0800, Old Nick
wrote:

On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 21:24:38 GMT, vaguely
proposed a theory
......and in reply I say!:

haha... neat (attachment to chin of the mask).

I've got all my tools packed up... about to head to old house where I can do
car work & I'm gonna weld in some new Flowmaster 40 series mufflers. Wish me
luck! I expect it to take 3-4 hours.

If you do good welds on muffler material with a stick welder then you
are doing quite well.

Indeed..the only thing I get are holes most of the time.

Thank (insert diety of your choice) for wire feed welders

Gunner

"I mean, when's the last time you heard of a college where the Young
Republicans staged a "Sit In" to close down the Humanities building?
On the flip side, how many sit in's were staged to close the ROTC building back in the '60's?
Liberals stage protests, do civil disobedience, etc.
Conservatives talk politely and try to work out a solution to problems
through discourse until they believe that talking won't work... they they go home and open the gun cabinets.
Pray things never get to the point where the conservatives decide that
"civil disobedience" is the next step, because that's a very short route to "voting from the rooftops"
Jeffrey Swartz, Misc.Survivalism