PoP

Default Rats in attic insulation...

On Sun, 22 Feb 2004 09:57:09 -0000, "Mark"
wrote:

Already thought of that idea: bought one from B&Q last week and when I took
it home, the small print instructions inside said that it would not work
through objects such as walls or windows. I assume it wont work through the
plasterboard or insulation, so I took it back. Anyway, from what I read on
here, not many people claim they work.

High frequency won't penetrate boards or walls, unless it is delivered
at significant power. The idea would be to put it directly where the
varmints run.

As for whether they work or not I can't comment. But given the
circumstances I would be inclined to give it a go - after all, you can
always try it out for a couple of days then take it back to B&Q if it
changes nothing! And if it did work then you've got a cheap solution!

PoP

-----

My published email address probably won't work. If
you need to contact me please submit your comments
via the web form at http://www.anyoldtripe.co.uk

I apologise for the additional effort, however the
level of unsolicited email I receive makes it
impossible to advertise my real email address!