Woodcrafter

"SwampBug" wrote in message
anyone using or have used this blade? Curious about how clean and flat the
dado bottom is with it. I am currently using a set from HF but do not think
it is suitable for much fine work.

I have the SD208. I'd say it's probably the best set in the price range.
Cuts nice flat bottomed dados for me in *most* materials.
Since then, I also bought the Infinity Dadonator set. Although almost twice
the price, it produces very flat bottom dados, some of the best I have seen.
http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com/rev...ydadonator.htm

--
Regards,

Dean Bielanowski
Editor,
Online Tool Reviews
http://www.onlinetoolreviews.com
Over 60 woodworking product reviews online!
Latest 6 Reviews:
- Porter Cable COIL250 Coil Nailer
- Ryobi 18v Cordless Jigsaw
- Festool CT22E Dust Extractor
- Fasco GN-40A Brad Nailer
- Taunton's Complete Illustrated Guide to Furniture & Cabinet Construction
- Milescraft SignCrafter