Leon

"GregP" wrote in message
On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 15:41:10 GMT, "Leon"
wrote:

In the last 8 years I have been paid back by 3 credit card companies
about
$5,450.00 in rebates.
I average about 3% return on every thing I buy on my credit cards. The
trick is to always pay those cards off monthly. At the moment I get 1%
rebate on every dollar I charge and an additional 4% when I buy from a
grocery store, gas station, or drug store. And they love me.

They don't love you, they keep hoping you'll become a
revolving credit junkie.

LOL. After all these years and the thank you notes for being a good
customer, the sure sound like they love me. I do generate a lot of revenue
created by using their cards. I am of no risk and they get a percentage
form the vendor every time I use the card. this would probably be
considered the gravy end of this type business. Steady in come little by
little that is of little risk.