crzndog

Richard, I suggest that you talk to this company in Taiwan. I have managed
to get very good prices for a "universal" power supply that works with all
mains AC voltages in the world. I would also advise you not to even think of
trying to make a PSU yourself since there are a lot of reglations
(EMI/CE/VDE/FCC etc) and a lot of fire and safety issues that you don't even
want to think about.

http://www.phihong.com/
http://www.phihong.com/html/power_supplies.html

I'm not sure if you're looking for an embedded PSU or a lump-in-lead type.
The lump-in-lead is usually the best option since you can provide the power
cable for different countries as a simple kettle plug type cable (as I used
to call it when I lived in the UK!). This will drastically cut down your
inventory costs since cables are cheap.

"Richard Burgess" wrote in message
om...
Sorry, in the UK!