DoN. Nichols

In article ,
Gene Kearns wrote:
On 1 Dec 2004 15:44:14 -0500, (DoN. Nichols)
wrote:

Nice work -- with one minor problem with the web page itself.
This text:

I haven't tried it with anything but IE..... It may soon be time to
step up a notch or two in web design software.

I think so. Though I do web building with a plain text editor.
And I avoid fancy trick stuff, so everybody should be able to see it.

Looking through the source, there is some weird code near the
image in question, and it has a long block of stuff highlighted as though
it is all one command (even though it looks like several) when I use the

It would be a good idea to pick up one or more of the other web
browsers (Mozilla or firefox is free, opera is free if you're willing to
put up with some pop-up ads, or quite inexpensive to get rid of them.)
You can live with the ads if all you are using it for is testing for
problems with the page.

I'll check and see if I can fix it....

My work-around, to see the text, was to highlight the text from
bottom right corner to top left corner (barely visible), and then drop
it into an editor where I could read it. That got the text which was
behind the image, too.

Good Luck,
DoN.
--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564
(too) near Washington D.C. |