Serendipity

Wooly wrote:

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 03:07:26 GMT, zinxx spewed forth :

My daughter has a knack for just grinding filth into the cuffs of her
jackets. I mean, she's only eight, but if you saw her jackets and
overlooked the pink colors, you'd think she'd been putting a new set
of rings in a car.

Thank your lucky stars that she's not already a high-maintenance
Barbie clone.

Wooly
Who would raise tomboys if she had girls, but has a boy so needn't
worry about it

Raising tomboys doesn't work. We tried for years turing a kid into a
prim and proper miss, nope, doesn't work. As soon as she could
vocalize, the dresses and bowes went out the window. Some gals just
don't like that kind of thing. In my perspective, I dress feminine when
required, neutral if I can get away from it, but when gardening or
around the house it's jeans and a t-shirt. Mind you I wouldn't go out
in public in jeans but hey, for gardening and around the house, they are
great!