GTO69RA4

Of course, one question is who made the various objects? VCR,
CD player, and laptop all *could* be made by the same manufacturer, in
which case, it may be a part only made by that maker, and not sold as a
generic part.

Good Luck,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564

They're entirely generic. I've seen them on old VCRs of many brands, HP and
Xerox printers, copiers, computers, various brand monitors, Toshiba laptops,
bunches of different TVs, etc. Now that I think of it, next time I'm at the
dump I'm going to grab a trunkful of old VCRs are pull the latches out of.

It seems to be just used on small gear and machines. The things usually called
touch latches for cabinets and doors are a lot larger.

GTO(John)