Dave in Fairfax

Tom Watson wrote
The most beautiful furniture that I have ever seen was accomplished by
men who had no access to power tools at all.

Chuck Hoffman wrote:
You obviously hold the "ancient masters" in high regard. And I will agree
that many of them did striking work. But (just to pick one example we all
know) Norm Abram makes handsome antique reproductions, which conform very
well to the originals, with only a small amount of hand work.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. I'll assume that you're not
joking and really mean what you said about Norm. I've watched
Norm, and while he does better than I do, he doesn't do all that
well. He certainly isn't up to the quality of the "ancient
masters". You might want to take a look at Tom's work before you
make comparisons.

Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader