DoN. Nichols

In article ,
Ken Cutt wrote:
GTO69RA4 wrote:
I have some household equipment (VCR, CD player, laptop) with those push-open,
push-close type panel latches. Some are broken and I'd like to get
replacements. All identical latch modules--looks like a standard part. So far
the only sources I've turned up either only sell by large lots or only have
large house/cabinent door-size ones.

[ ... ]

Where I live they are called touch latches . You might ask for that name
and have better luck .
Ken Cutt

Of course, one question is who made the various objects? VCR,
CD player, and laptop all *could* be made by the same manufacturer, in
which case, it may be a part only made by that maker, and not sold as a
generic part.

Good Luck,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564