invntrr

Thanks guy .... We have done chrome plating for over 50 years with probably
3 to 4 million units shipped.

The problem I'm having has everything to do with total area ... however ,
this old timer is telling me this particular job was done before with no
problems ... I say bull**** !... something has changed since the last time
they did it.
I have 18.5 VDC at the work and can only draw 1100 amps.

It's a straight DC calculation using Ohms Law ... always has been and always
will be.
My surface area is too small to draw the proper current ...but I can't get
that through the guys head

"Bob May" wrote in message
Remember that there is a current range needed for best plating per square
inch of plating areal. If you are plating less area then you don't need
as
much current. You also need to have the necessary area of electrodes in
the
bath to get that current in addition.

--
Why isn't there an Ozone Hole at the NORTH Pole?